1. We assume that our hotel chooses the accommodation contract to conclude between the guest and a bond related to this as the place this provision sets, we assume that it depends on decree or custom which was generally established about the matter by which this provision has no decision.
2. When meeting the special contract in the area where our hotel isn’t against a decree and a custom, we assume that the special contract gives priority in spite of a regulation of the preceding clause.
1.A guest who intends to make an application for an accommodation contract with the hotel shall notify the hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Guest Name
(2) Accommodation day and arrival schedule Timetable
(3) Room charge (As a principle, an attached table No.1, it depends on 1st basic hotel charges.)
(4) a Applicant and its contact information b Name of the payer of the accommodation fee and its contact information
(5) the others matter which allows our hotel to be necessary
2. When a guest offered continuation of a stay beyond accommodation day of the 2nd number of preceding clauses during a stay, we assume that our hotel is processed as one the application of the accommodation contract new as of out of which the proposal was formed matches, the guest pay the hotel to the new advance payment our hotel sets as of.
1.Accommodation contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When the accommodation contract has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit set by the hotel within the limits of basic accommodation charges covering the guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the hotel.
3. The deposit shall be first used for the total accommodation charge to be paid by the guest, secondly for cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for reparations under article 18 as applicable. If there is a balance remaining in an account, it will be returned in case of payment of the charge by a regulation of the 12th article.
4. If the guest refuse to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the accommodation contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the guest is thus informed by the hotel when the period of Payment of the deposit is specified.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the hotel may enter a special contract requiring without an accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same paragraph.
2. In the case when the hotel has not requested payment of the deposit as stipulated in paragraph 2 of the preceding article and/or has not specified the date of payment of the deposit at the time the application for an accommodation contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as though the hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract under any of the following circumstances:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these terms and conditions
(2) When the hotel is fully booked and there is no vacancy;
(3) When the guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to accommodation;
(4) When the guest seeking accommodation can be detected as a member of or be linked to a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organization.
(5) When the guest seeking accommodation can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(6) When the hotel and/or hotel staff are violently threatened or unreasonably burdened by the guest;
(7 When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of facilities and/or other unavoidable causes
(8) When the person requesting hotel, accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when the person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
1. The guest is entitled to cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
2. If the guest has cancelled the accommodation contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in paragraph 2 of article 3 and the guest has cancelled before payment), the guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the attached table No. 2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in paragraph 1 of article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the guest.
3. If the guest does not appear by 8:00 p.m. of the accommodation date without advance notice (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the hotel is notified), the hotel may regard the accommodation contract as being cancelled by the guest.
1. The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract under any of the following circumstances:
(1) When the guest is deemed liable for conduct and/or has conducted in a manner that will violate laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to accommodation.
(2) When the guest seeking accommodation can be detected as a member of or be linked to a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organization.
(3) When the guest can be clearly identified as carrying an infectious disease;
(4) When the hotel and/or hotel staff suffers from violent threat or unreasonable burden from the guest. Or when it is acknowledged that similar activity has been occurred in the past;
(5) When the hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(6) When the person requesting hotel, accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests;
(7) When the guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, tampers with fire-fighting facilities and otherwise breaches hotel regulations stipulated by the hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid causing fires).
2. If the hotel has cancelled the accommodation contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the hotel shall not charge the guest for any of the services during the contractual period guest has not received.
1. The guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the hotel on the day of accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address, and occupation of the guest(s);
(2) Nationality, passport number, port, and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure;
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the hotel.
2. In the case where the guest intends to pay accommodation charges prescribed in article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler’s cheque coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
The guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the hotel from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival to 12:00 noon on the day of departure. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy the guest room all day, except for the days of arrival and departure. Some packages involve restrictions on check in/check out time.
The guest shall observe the hotel Regulations established by the hotel. Hotel regulations are posted within the premises of the hotel.
1. Details of service hours of the hotel’s facilities are written in the hotel brochure, notices, guest service guide (available in each guest room).
2. Service hours indicated in the previous clause may be temporarily changed due to unavoidable reasons. If it occurs, appropriate action will be taken to inform the guest of the change.
1.The breakdown and method of calculation of accommodation charges etc. are indicated in Table 1 below.2.
2.The accommodation charges etc. indicated in the previous clause must be paid at the front desk before the guest’s departure or when the hotel claims to the guest, by means of cash, travelers’ checks accepted by the hotel, hotel vouchers, credit card or certain other forms of payment.
3.Accommodation charges will be claimed even if the guest does not stay at the hotel at guest’s discretion after a room was provided and became available for use by the guest.
1. The hotel will compensate for any damages incurred by a guest as a result of the hotel’s fulfilling or failing to fulfill an accommodation agreement or other related agreement. However, this may not apply when the damage is not deemed as attributable to the hotel.
2. To strengthen its preparedness for fire-related accidents, the hotel is insured by innkeeper’s liability insurance.
1. In the event the hotel is unable to provide a guest with a room that was booked for the guest, the hotel will, based on the guest’s consent ensure that the guest can stay in other accommodations with conditions as similar to the booked room as possible.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous clause, the hotel will pay the guest compensation if it fails to recommend other accommodations. The compensation will be appropriated to the amount of damages. If the unavailability of a booked room is not due to a fault of the hotel, however the hotel will not pay compensation.
1. The hotel will not be liable for any loss or damage to an article brought by a guest, cash, and other valuables unless the loss or damage resulted from a willful act or a fault of the hotel.
2. The guest shall be custody of safe deposit box in a room. When no instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner after check-out, Hotel shall turn it over the nearest police station in accordance with the relevant provisions of the lost property Act.
1.If the arrival of baggage precedes the arrival of the guest who possesses it, the hotel takes the responsibility for keeping it provided that the hotel was informed in advance and accepted the arrival of the baggage. The baggage will be handed to the guest.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found after check-out and ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no such instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner or when ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall keep the article 7 days including discovery day, and after the period the Hotel shall turn it over the nearest police station.
3. The Hotel’s liability in regards to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not.
However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the management of the parking lot.
If a guest intentionally or accidentally causes damage to the hotel, the guest will compensate the hotel for that damage.
1.Guest rooms occupied by a guest for two or more consecutive nights must as a rule be cleaned each day.
2. Hang “do not disturb sign” at the door or contact room clerk in advance if room cleaning is unnecessary.
3. Guests who hold that such cleaning is unnecessary shall nonetheless comply with such cleaning at least once every three days in consideration of the intents and purposes of laws and regulations and prefectural ordinances. However, the Hotel reserves the right to clean hotel rooms at all times when found necessary.
Attached Table No. 1
Calculation Method for Accommodation Charges (Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2, Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
|Total amount to be paid
by the Guest
|①Basic Accommodation Charge
(Room charge including breakfast)
②Service Charge (①×10%)
|Extra Charges||③Meals, Drinks and other Expenses
④Service Charge (③×10%)
1 The basic accommodation charge rate is depending on the price list at the front desk.
2 charges are subject to change in accordance with revisions to the Tax Laws concerned.
Attached Table No. 2
Cancellation Charge for Hotel (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|Date when Cancellation
of Contract is noticed
|No-Show||Accommodation Day||One day prior to Accommodation Day|
1. The percentages signifies the cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
2. When the number of days contracted are reduced, cancellation charges for the first day shall be paid by the guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3.The cancelation charge for the group customers for accommodation will be decided after mutual consultation.
4.For the cancellation involving special days or packages designated by the hotel, extra cancellation charges will be claimed.